Virginia Criminal Records
- Virginia has 2,733,556 total people (FBI, 2018).
- Virginia is the 22nd largest state by population.
- The Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court is a limited jurisdiction court dealing with family and children issues.
- The General District Court hears civil cases dealing with less than $25,000 and also helps with traffic infractions and misdemeanor cases.
- The Circuit Court has general jurisdiction and the authority to deal with all civil and criminal cases.
- The Court of Appeals reviews the decisions made in the Circuit Court in cases concerned with domestic relations, traffic infractions, and criminal cases.
- The Supreme Court reveals the decisions of the Circuit Court, the Court of Appeals and the State Corporation Commission.
Crime Statistics for Virginia (FBI, 2018)
27th / 49 (Moderate)
20th / 49 (Moderate)
45th / 49 (Very Low)
28th / 49 (Moderate)
29th / 49 (Moderate)
4th / 49 (Very High)
32nd / 49 (Low)
24th / 49 (Moderate)
|Motor Vehicle Theft
33rd / 49 (Low)
Criminal Records in Virginia
Showing 1 - 100 | 4,218 Total Records