Pennsylvania Criminal Records
- Pennsylvania has 0 total people (FBI, 2018).
- Pennsylvania is the 1st largest state by population.
- The Minor Courts include the Traffic Court, the District Justice Court, and the Municipal Court.
- The Traffic Court handles traffic violations while the District Justice Court deals with cases involving felony, misdemeanor, and preliminary hearings.
- The Municipal Court has small claims jurisdiction and administers cases involving domestic violence, ordinance violations, and property right cases under $10,000.
- The Court of Common Pleas are the trial courts of Pennsylvania and they have civil and criminal jurisdiction. This means that they can put on trial any of the crimes listed in the lower courts.
- The Commonwealth Court and the Superior Court, which both serve as appellate courts that have mandatory jurisdiction in civil, administrative agency and interlocutory decision cases involving the commonwealth.
- The Supreme Court has mandatory jurisdiction in civil, criminal, administrative, juvenile, disciplinary, and interlocutory decision cases.
Criminal Records in Pennsylvania
Showing 1 - 100 | 17,973 Total Records